I used a 4.5x8.5 bread pan to make sure I had nice thick pieces of fudge. You can get the Oreo version HERE.
This is a nice soft, creamy fudge. I'm thinking it would be a great frozen summertime treat too:@)
Ridiculously Easy Layered Fudge-from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
14oz can sweetened condensed milk, stirred and divided in half-I used a kitchen scale
1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips-I used Ghirardelli
2 Tblsp butter-I cut back to 1 Tblsp
1 C white chocolate chips-I used Ghirardelli
- Line pan with non-stick foil. A bread pan made my fudge about 1" thick.
- Place half of the milk and chocolate chips into a microwavable bowl. Microwave at 30 second intervals (or less-you know your microwave), stirring after each, until chips have melted.
- Pour into pan and smooth top. I put it in the fridge while I mixed the rest.
- Add remainder of milk, 2 Tblsp butter (if using) and white chips in a microwavable bowl. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until chips have melted.
- Pour over the chocolate layer. Smooth top and add sprinkles or candy of your choice. Lightly press candy into fudge.
- Place in fridge until firm, cut into squares and enjoy!