- I used my grill pan, let it get good and hot, brushed it with veggie oil and cooked everything in it.
- My red potatoes were big enough to cut into eight pieces. I suggest chunky veggies on the grill and after they cool off you can slice them to the size you'd like.
- Before you add the veggies to the grill mix the seasoning and mayo. Let it hang out in the fridge to mingle and soften up a bit.
- This salad is not intended to be served cold but I do suggest allowing the veggies to cool down to room temp before mixing.
- I added the bacon label... just tossing that out there:@)
2lbs medium red potatoes
1 medium onion, cut into 1/2" slices
1 large red bell pepper, quartered-I used jalapeno
2 ribs celery
3 Tblsp olive oil
3/4 C mayonnaise
2 tsp McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Pierce potatoes with knife or fork and microwave until just tender, turning them halfway through. Allow to cool off.
- Grill all veggies for about 15 minutes, brush with oil occasionally. I added them all to a bowl, drizzled with olive oil and tossed to coat. Veggies should begin to char and get some nice color.
- Cool and coarsely chop. Mix with mayo and seasoning, serve immediately.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)