But we all know football calories don't count:@)
I will note that my sons say if you're having a bunch of guys over, you'll want to make several batches...Pepperoni Pizza Puffs-from Comfy Cuisine
3/4 C A/P flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 Tblsp oregano or Italian Seasoning-I used Italian Seasoning
pinch of salt
pinch of crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
3/4 C milk
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 C shredded 4 cheese Italian blend-I used Mozzarella
1/4 C Parmesan, grated
1 C pepperoni, approx 1/4" cube
Pizza or Marinara sauce, warmed
- Grease a 24 cup mini-muffin pan-I used Baker's Joy.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add milk and egg to dry ingredients, mix.
- Stir in the cheeses and pepperoni.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fill muffin cups with approx 1 Tblsp batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees until puffed and golden, 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with sauce for dipping.
- Makes approx 24.
I highly recommend adding these to your list of party foods-thanks for sharing Patti!