I do love me some dill, so as soon as I saw this combo I had to try it...
Smoked Salt and Dill Popcorn
It's this easy folks...
- The popcorn jar is foggy because I store my popcorn in the fridge. Read once that it's moisture that makes it pop and the fridge was the best place to keep it.
- This popcorn has a great aroma!
- I used a mortar and pestal to crush the sea salt, didn't want big flakes in my popcorn. You can easily crush it with the back of a spoon in a bowl.
- No recipe, add as much salt and dill as you'd like.
- Things don't stick to hot air popcorn so you have a couple options... You could add butter (go ahead, I won't tell!), or spritz it lightly with olive oil. Or do what I do, just stick a wet finger to the bottom of the bowl and pick up some salt and dill! My only suggestion would be separate bowls unless you're sharing with a really close buddy:@)
Have a happy day!