Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Seasonal Easter Bunny Wrap for Flameless Candles & Glass Jars

Continuing on with my next idea for Seasonal Flameless Candle Wraps... I picked up a pack of puffed gingham Easter bunny decorations at Dollar Tree. Each bunny is a tad over 4" tall, and they had blue, purple, and pink (I know, shocking that I didn't get the pink ones:@) I wish there was a multi-color pack, but no. Then hot glued them onto a ribbon at the bottom, so it could be wrapped around the candle. It took 4 to cover a standard 3" wide pillar candle. Options for the closure: It could be tied, use glue dots, velcro, or just quickly sew it together. I left one end of the ribbon longer and just hot glued it onto the back of the next bunny, creating a circular collar. Colorful and adorable, another great addition to my tiered tray centerpiece.

You could add another ribbon behind the heads if desired. I'm going to leave it as is:@)

My inspiration:

Leftover bunnies?

🐰Make something just for fun, and 
Have a Happy Day🐣

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!