Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Cinnamon Raisin Crescent Roll Danish

Baby, it's cold outside! Morning temperatures were around 10 degrees here in Philly last weekend. I don't mind saying by the time Sunday got here, I didn't want to leave the house. A craving for something sweet with my coffee led me to the kitchen to see what I had to work with... I try to always have a can of crescent rolls in the fridge, and the Pillsbury site suggested these Cinnamon Raisin Crescent Roll Danish. They did not disappoint:@) 

From refrigerator to plate in about 30 minutes:@)
I'll list what I did below, saving a few calories by omitting the extra butter,
you can click the link to see the original recipe.

Cinnamon Raisin Crescent Roll Danish-adapted from Pillsbury
Crescent rolls
cinnamon
raisins
powdered sugar-Pillsbury used 1 C, this makes a lot of glaze
vanilla
half and half or other milk
  1. Unroll and separate crescent rolls. Liberally cover whole roll surface with cinnamon, sprinkle each roll with raisins. Roll up and place on parchment lined (for easy clean-up) baking sheet.
  2. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
  3. While baking, mix powdered sugar with a splash of vanilla and ~just enough~ milk/half and half/cream to make a thick drizzle.
  4. Allow rolls to cool for about 5 minutes, drizzle with glaze and serve.
Stay warm, enjoy an easy treat, and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet treat for you to enjoy with your coffee! Stay warm and cozy, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cold here too! What a delicious treat for a Sunday. I can imagine how good some chopped nuts on top would be too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crescent rolls are a staple in my fridge too Lynn, and it looks like you whipped up a wonderful sweet treat!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good with a cup of coffee! Have a nice weekend Lynn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!