Monday, December 9, 2019

C7 or C9 Christmas Bulb Team Ornament and 2019 Philadelphia Eagles Tree

I wanted to share an easily personalized and fun ornament idea for gifting or for your own tree. I recycled some old C9 twist in Christmas bulbs and embellished them with an Eagles logo (temporary tattoo from Walmart) and sticky backed green gems from Michaels. Choose any team or cartoon character that's a favorite. You could decoupage fabric or an advertisement that comes in the mail onto the bulb too. I want to dig a few more bulbs out and paint stripes on them and add some glitter:@)

My easy blingy Eagles ornament:

My inspiration was a few Phillies ornaments I found at the thrift store. 
They were at Walmart a couple years ago.

While this season hasn't been quite as... inspiring... as hoped...
We do still cheer our team on here at Pig In Mud!
My 2019 Philadelphia Eagles tree:

Have you seen the sets of 5 textured balls at Dollar Tree? Love them!
(Green swirl lower right and quilted silver a little below it.)

My new crafted bulb ornament towards the left.

Go Birds!!!

Happy Holiday Crafting Everyone-Have Fun:@)

5 comments:

  1. Lynn, Your Eagles tree is adorable and so creative! Love your blingy bulbs with the temporary tattoo. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your Eagles tree Lynn, and the blingy bulb ornaments are so cute!! Alabama's season has not been, as you say, "inspiring" as hoped but we still proudly display our TIDE PRIDE! 🐘 ❤️
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Eagles Tree, Lynn! Your bulb turned out great. I must say that I love your light up Santa Claus, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Christmas tree Lynn. It's so festive and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!