Wednesday, February 13, 2019

February Little Red Truck and Heart Shaped Spritz Cookies for Valentine's Day

I kept the Little Red Truck pretty simple for Valentine's Day this year. Added a heart ornament I made a few years ago to the grill and loaded the back up with candy:@) I'm still tickled with this fun purchase, and I think it looks great on the coffee table.

You can see my post about crafting this (and another) cute Valentine's Day Ornament from foam heart shapes here.

Ha, I wouldn't mind seeing this truck backing into my driveway:@)
Have you tried these Andes Cherry Jubilee candies???
OMG, yummy!
I found them at Dollar Tree at Christmas and ~may have~ squirreled a few extra bags away:@)

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

And I wanted to send a little reminder that Spritz Cookies whip up in no time...
Can be easily decorated with nothing more than a light dusting of sugar (maybe red for Valentine's Day)...
And every press does come with a heart shape... Just sayin':@)
You can see all of my Spritz Recipes and decorating ideas at a glance on my Pinterest Board HERE.
They are also in my Recipe Index up top in the cookie section.


Happy Valentine's Week Everyone-I hope it's a sweet one for you:@)

6 comments:

  1. The truck is so adorable and the cookies look so nice. Have a Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your truck was the best purchase for year round decorating, Lynn! I love the ornament on the front, too. No, I didn't know about the Andes Cherries Jubilee candies. I'm glad you saved some yo enjoy. I must make some spritz!
    Happy Valentine's Day, my friend! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. The truck is just perfect for Valentine's Day as are all your wonderful spritz cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The truck looks great!
    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Lynn! What is it about a toy pick up truck that is so irresistible??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *heart* your little red truck Lynn! Perfect for a seasonal display or special delivery of candy! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!