Thursday, December 6, 2018

Dijon and Maple Wings -Oven, Grill or Deep Fried

My hardest decision about making these Dijon and Maple Wings was, how do I want to cook the chicken? Possibly splattering fat all over my new oven or outside on the grill in the cold? And honestly, at this time of year, I'd rather have my extra high calorie foods be Christmas cookies rather than something deep fried:@) So I ended up opting for the crispy oven method (which works especially well with a convection oven) and added a little warmth to the house as a bonus. But I will say, no matter how you cook them, you'll be happy you made them!

Dijon and Maple Wings-adapted from a link I lost-ugh...
This ratio is good for up to about 10 wings:
1/4 C Dijon Mustard
3 Tblsp Maple Syrup
1 tsp hot sauce
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp butter
~Mix everything in large bowl. Cook wings your favorite way and toss until well coated.
~Serve with napkins:@)

Eat well and have a happy day:@)

4 comments:

  1. We do everything on the grill here but our weather is better for that! You took a great photo...looks yummy! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had these flavors mixed before but maple and dijon sounds very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Lynn! We'll have to try for game day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound really tasty, Lynn! I hope you're enjoying your new oven!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!