2 C Bisquick
2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 C hot water
1/2 C pitted Kalamata olives-I cut mine in half
2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary, or 1/2 tsp dried rosemary crushed
1 tsp olive oil-could use more
- Mix Bisquick, garlic and water until stiff dough forms, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle Bisquick on work surface, lightly roll dough in it. Shape into ball and knead 50 times.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, roll or press dough into 8" round. Sprinkle on olives, gently press into dough. Sprinkle with rosemary. I suggest dimpling the dough a bit with your fingers too.
- Bake 12-14 minutes at 400 degrees or until lightly golden brown.
- Brush oil over top, let sit 10 minutes, cut into 16 wedges with serrated knife.
Try something new and have a happy day:@)