Saturday, February 24, 2018

Small Lighted St. Patrick's Day Clover Bouquet Using Dollar Tree Mini Novelty Lights

I picked up a string of little $1 battery operated clover lights on a whim, when I opened the box and saw how they were packaged I knew they could simply be bunched together and tucked into the neck of a vase as a Bright Bouquet of Clover. I love this fun idea and it will be cute on my tiered tray for the table! I'll be on the lookout for St. Patrick's Day ribbon but these perky green, orange and gold flowers will work for now:@)

I just pinched the wire together and tucked it into the thin neck of my mini-vase.
I'll probably tuck the battery pack under napkins or put a candy dish on top to hide it for my centerpiece.
Stay tuned...

Have a happy weekend:@)

I'm Joining:
Craftastic Monday
The Scoop

7 comments:

  1. You found a creative and cute use for the clover lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute, Lynn! I bought those same lights for my Saran Wrap game for the party tomorrow. Maybe I'll get them back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea! I love Dollar Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty and fun St. Patrick's Day decoration Lynn! I was at Michaels Friday and picked up some St. Patrick's Day ribbon on sale. ♣

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I found some star lights that were battery operated at Target that I used on my Christmas table. I need to start a collection for all the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea Lynn! I swear I've seen light strings of everything these days, candy canes, little trees, candy corn, and now shamrocks, adorable!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!