Friday, May 5, 2017

Happy Cinco de Mayo! And a quick Salsa from one can of Rotel

Let the fiesta begin... Gotta say even the guys at work were looking forward to a margarita or two tonight! I decorated my tiered tray with a wink and nod to Cinco de Mayo. Lovin the happy little chicken planter Ma gave me, I added the faux succulent and reused the cute chick salt shaker from Easter:@)

Found this colorful runner on Ebay a couple years ago.

In case you're looking for a quick ~but very tasty snack~ I wanted to share a post for Salsa from One Can of Rotel HERE from a few OMG 5??? years ago. And if you happen to find some Herr's Tortilla Chips with a Hint of Lime (my Dollar Tree had them)... Well, that's a beautiful thing too!

 Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone, 
I hope your day is filled with good friends and good food-enjoy! 

9 comments:

  1. Happy Cinco de Mayo Lynn! It's looking very festive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! We do enjoy a good salsa! Love your little nod to Cinco de Mayo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this easy recipe!! Hope you have some fun celebrating today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers, Lynn, to a happy Cinco de Mayo! I love your tiered tray, too. I just finished some quacamole, chips and a chicken enchilada bake, but no margarita. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say that now I want some of your salsa, and a couple of twizzlers for dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right up my alley! Love chips, salsa and margaritas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quick Rotel is perfect for one or two along with a cerveza or margarita Lynn! I'll be on the look out for those chips on my next trip to Dollar Tree. Hope your Cinco de Mayo was bueno. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hold the salsa and pass the twizzlers! Cute! Happy Mother's Day Lynn!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping in to wish you a Happy Memorial Day weekend Lynn! Hope all is well and you're enjoying a little fun in the sun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!