My wings didn't get as dark as those in the original post. I'd either make the oven hotter, or more likely opt to bake my Crispy Wings with Cornstarch and just toss them in the Honey, Lime, Hot Sauce mixture once out of the oven. They'd be great grilled too-tailgating season is coming up-woo hoo! :@)
This is a tasty treat any way you cook them folks!
Cajun Honey Lime Chicken Wings-from Must Love Home
3lbs chicken wings
1/3 C creole seasoning-homemade here
1 C BBQ Sauce
2 Tblsp honey
1 Tblsp sriracha-I used Crystals Hot Sauce
Zest of one lime, save a little for garnishing
juice of lime, 1/2 for the sauce, 1/2 to squeeze on wings once done cooking
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Liberally coat wings with creole seasoning and place on baking sheet, do not crowd them.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Mix the sauce, reserving a little zest for garnish.
- After 30 minutes, baste the chicken with half the sauce. Return to oven for 10 minutes. Then baste with the other half of the sauce and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Place wings on serving platter and squeeze on reserved half of the lime juice and sprinkle with reserved zest.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)