I use the gas grill and disposable cake pans from the Dollar Store for this. Each pan could easily hold 12 legs.
If you have some leftover chicken, it's great in BBQ Chicken Macaroni Salad HERE.
Oh, and the clean-up... Well, ya gotta love that too:@)
Mess Free, Stress Free Grilled Chicken Legs
- Brine chicken legs for one hour, pat dry. There's a basic brine HERE (just leave out the poultry seasoning) and hot sauce brine HERE.
- Rub with a little olive oil and sprinkle with S&P.
- Spray disposable tray with oil, put chicken on tray and place tray on a heated grill over indirect heat, close grill lid, cook for 20 minutes. It should be medium hot.
- Move tray over the flame and cook covered, your grill should be hot enough to hear the meat sizzling. Turn the chicken every 10 minutes for approximately 30 minutes or until the juices run clear. Slather with BBQ sauce the last few minutes of cooking,
- Step back, admire your pretty chicken, toss tray, smile smugly at your clean grill and love life:@)
Full Plate Thursday