Thursday, March 26, 2015

Easter Cake Inspiration

I started drooling over the gorgeous Easter Cakes I saw on Pinterest and thought you might enjoy seeing some too:@) Some are pretty involved, some super easy. It feels like it's been 100 years since I've made a cake, gotta work on that... Happy Easter planning everyone, believe it or not, it's next Sunday!

Daffodil Cake HERE.

I'd love to try something like this Chocolate Covered Berry Cake! HERE.

I really thought this Carrot Cake was a fun idea HERE.

This Jelly Bean Cake is a super simple idea anyone can make and there's a complete picture tutorial too HERE.

This would be fantastic for kids HERE.

And finally, this one is near and dear to my heart... See those bunnies inside the garden fence??? HERE.
Yep, welcome to my world peeps:@)

Have a happy day:@)

17 comments:

  1. A beautiful and delicious Easter dessert buffet of cakes Lynn, what artistry, especially the carrot cake! I love the bunny surprise one too and it wouldn't be Easter without my Peeps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im making a lamb cake I think! but those are all great looking cakes too!
    thanks for sharing.
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lynn, what works of art those cakes are!! I don't know which is my favorite. The bunny peeps and the jelly bean cakes are so colorful and are sure doable, and the kids would love them. I have the same bunny problem in my world, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you know, that daffodil one is right up my alley!!! love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. So many wonderful ideas. I'm still in love with your Easter basket pie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable ideas, Lynn! I love the one with the foil bunny inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my stars these are cute Lynn! The daffodils are over the top, I could never handle that, but I bet I could manage the strawberry patch! Love them all! Thanks for rounding them up!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are stunning Easter cakes! The only one I think I could half-way reproduce would be the one with the Peeps! Such talented bakers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn, these are all adorable. Loving the carrot cake and the surprise egg. Are you going to make any of these?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The daffodil cake is my favorite, but I adore them all. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hungry for cake now, Lynn! Beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!