I thought the Santa turned out cute but hope to only use this toothpick head until I find something I like better. Have you noticed that some of the new bump chenille isn't as thick as it used to be? Santa kinda looks like he's been on a diet... Someone give that man a candy cane!
The Zombies are back!!! These goofy little finger puppets still crack
The Boys from Last Year:
The Swingin' Spoolies are simple to make:
- Add some glitter bling to the edges of the spools, let it dry.
- Fold bump chinelle in half for legs and hot glue to spool. Roll up tips of pipe cleaner for feet if desired.
- Make a circle/oval with a regular pipe cleaner for belly, hot glue that to the legs.
- Use bump chinelle for arms, hot glue to top of torso.
- Glue on head.
- Feed ribbon (or something for hanging) through the hole of the spool to act as the rope and tie a knot in the top of it.
- Wrap the tip of the pipe cleaner arms around the rope like hands. (Or Super Glue the hands to the rope if using a plastic character like the Zombie head. Hot glue doesn't work well with the rubbery/plastic.)
- Add any other little decorative embellishments you have.