Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween Tree 2013

I thought it might be fun to share some pics of my Halloween tree. This is a 3' black tree that has some silver tinsel incorporated into the branches, Ma picked it up at an end of season sale-thanks Ma:@) It came pre-lit with orange lights. I'll add some white lights next year, they'd help brighten things up and show off the ornaments better.
I actually crafted 10 new types of ornaments for the tree this year!
 I still think my favorite are those silly chenille zombies, they just make me smile:@)
An old post that talks about my tree skirt can be found HERE.
 A fine feathered tree topper overlooking the festivities. Looking for dropped popcorn is probably more accurate...
Most of the handmade ornaments are on the blog, you can click the ornaments label to find them. 
One pic (with the flash-ugh) that shows I do lay rubber mice on top of the branches too-gross fun!
The boys said I need a bigger tree for next year-wait a minute, was that sarcasm??? Nah, couldn't have been:@)
Halloween is next week, are you ready???
Wishing you all a fun day filled with treats and no tricks!
I'll end by saying...

26 comments:

  1. Lynn, wow you have been busy! I love your Halloween tree. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tree! I have a small one I use at Christmas and have always wanted to do other holidays. You are so creative! I don't know that I knew you leaved near water, we do as well, isn't it wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! love your tree...
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I wondered where all those ornaments would go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented, and I love your ornaments, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so much fun! I didn't realize that there were actually trees and ornaments you could purchase. Love all of the ones that you crafted.

    Have a great week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, love your handmade ornaments, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it!! I had to pass on decorating for Fall/Halloween this year because of our major downstairs Remodel...

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute this is! You have so many wonderful ornaments on it, and I LOVE that tree skirt! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You KNOW I'm loving this! My Halloween tree and your tree should hang out together sometime. They'd make quite a pair. I especially love all the hand-made ornaments that you designed and shared with us this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so darn cute! But the last thing I need is another tree to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy Crimoli BATman (a little play on words there...get it? BAT man?) I crack myself up sometimes! LOL

    This is totally unique & so much fun. I will show the tree to Ms. C. when she comes over & I think even the 12 & 17 yr. old DGSs would love it even more.
    Very VERY creative!
    Thanks for the link to the past...I must not have known about your blog back then, Lynn.
    BRAVO for a really fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute tree. I have one, but it is not black. Feel sick for BJ././ugh! Joni

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never heard of a halloween tree till you came along Lynn, you are just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your house must be so festive for the holidays! Great tree!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Lyn, I adore your Halloween tree and my favorite decoration is your de-LIGHT-ful green witch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun tree! Yes, I think the boys might be right. I'll bet your Ma likes the tree all decked out, too. You make life fun, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay, I was hoping your would share your Spooktacular tree! I love all your handmade creations you added this year and the crow/raven at the top looking for popcorn is too fun :) Love your tree skirt too! Happy Haunting Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a tree! I especially like the topper and the tree skirt.

    I'll be checking out Sweet Nothings.
    Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun tree full of your creativity. Are there no little piggie goblins?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my scary goodness! What a FUN FUN FUN tree! Love all the spooky ornaments. You are over-the-top girl!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your Halloween tree - it's just wonderful. I wanted to tell you too that I recently fell in love with Barbie dolls again at the age of 5_ and enjoy seeing the fashions you make for her.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This tree is totally da bomb! You should have two or three of them around the house... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!