- After you cut the cups out of the egg carton and square the edges up, they aren't very deep. I used 5/8" ribbon and it worked well for mine.
- If desired, trim ribbon to lay on the flat part (bottom) and glue it on. Then I cut four pieces to glue to the sides (this was easier than trying to deal with making one long piece of ribbon lay flat since the sides of the egg carton are at an angle).
- The handle is a pipe cleaner glued to the inside of the egg cup.
- At this point it's all about trim and embellishment!
- I think Jelly Belly's or Tic Tacs would be cute in the basket.
Easter is April 20th this year so there's still plenty of time to empty an egg carton and create some memories!