Pumpkin Spice Popcorn-from A Blossoming Life
1/3 C popcorn kernels
3 Tblsp coconut oil-I used vegetable oil
3 Tblsp brown sugar-optional 1 Tblsp to sprinkle on after popping-I didn't add the extra sugar
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
salt to taste
- Add 3 kernels and oil to pan with lid over medium/high heat.
- Once they start to pop add the rest of the popcorn and shake well.
- Add brown sugar and shake well.
- Keep shaking vigorously until popping slows down and carefully pour into a bowl.
- Immediately sprinkle with some of the spices and salt, flip popcorn a few times and finish sprinkling with spices and salt.
- Let cool and enjoy!