I can smell football in the air!!!
Jalapenos, 2-2 1/2", cleaned
Your favorite wing or hot sauce
Small amount of butter-I use about 1/4 tsp per Tblsp of hot sauce
Panko breadcrumbs for top
- Bake the cleaned jalapenos at 375 for 8 minutes, remove from oven.
- Since I was using a hot sauce I heated it with the butter in a pan on the stove to reduce it and make it a little thicker. Wing sauce would be thick enough already.
- I used enough sauce to coat the meat and make it moist.
- Stuff the peppers with meat.
- Sprinkle the top with panko.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then finish them for just a couple minutes under the broiler (not too long though you don't want them to dry out).
- Serve with celery and bleu cheese dressing.