Chicken breasts or tenders cut into bite size pieces, about 1 1/4"
Green bell pepper, cut into pieces
Sweet onion, cut into pieces and separated
Pineapple, fresh or a can of chunks-I used canned slices and they did break up a bit-omit for low carb
Crystal Louisiana's Pure Hot Sauce
- If using wooden skewers soak in water for at least 30 minutes-note to self: get metal skewers!
- Add chicken pieces to a bowl and pour enough hot sauce to coat it all. Mix well.
- Add onions and peppers to another bowl and drizzle hot sauce over them too.
- Arrange food on skewers any way you'd like. I added 3 pieces of everything to each skewer.
- Salt and pepper both sides of kabobs.
- Oil the grill grate-If you'd like to add a spritz of oil to your kabobs go right ahead!
- Place skewers on hot grill, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Turn kabobs and baste with more hot sauce.
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes more, or until done.
- Serve with the bottle of hot sauce on the table:@)
This sauce is good with pork too and
if you really want something different, sub ham for the chicken above-it's great!