I'm so glad I didn't stop for that pizza!
Baked Ham and Cheese Jalapenos-no real recipe here folks:1. Slice the 3"-ish peppers in half and scoop out the seeds and veins-I use a melon baller.
2. Dice the ham small and add to the peppers.
3. Sprinkle some cheddar on top of the ham.
4. Sprinkle some Panko breadcrumbs on top of cheese-I just used a little for crunch.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted and turned golden brown.
6. Sprinkle lightly with kosher salt once out of the oven.