For my Personal PIGskin Challenge this week I'm making Pizza Dip!
Hope you love it if you try it:@)Baked Pizza Dip
8oz cream cheese, softened
14oz jar of pizza sauce
1/3 C chopped onion
1 1/2 C mozzarella cheese, shredded
6oz can sliced black olives
2oz sliced pepperoni
Corn chips or crackers
Press cream cheese into bottom of a 9" pie dish. Spread sauce over the cream cheese. Layer the rest of the ingredients in order.
Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Add anything you like on pizza, green peppers, cooked sausage, mini meatballs, mushrooms, etc. I didn't have any pepperoni (bummer), I added green peppers and crushed red pepper flakes.
- I think the pepperoni should be diced so it's easier to get onto the cracker.
- I made a half batch in my 5" square baker.
- This is an ooey, gooey, melty, messy-but tasty-dip! Serve to close friends and family only:@)
- I'd cut back a little on the pizza sauce the next time.
- Would be good with pita bread too.
Please join my "The Reason For The Season" party and showcase your Nativity Scene!