Thursday, September 5, 2024

Football!!! Eagles Bracelets, Welcome Sign, Serving Platter & Nuts...

We're always excited about football season here at Pig In Mud and this year is no different:@) I started wearing my bracelets to work for what I've declared Fandom Fridays... So naturally, even though baseball season is still in swing, I had to make an Eagles bracelet too. Dollar Tree had the black, gray, and white beads, they work well with my team colors.

I'm looking for a fun Eagles logo to make something for the O in my welcome home sign. In the interim, I fished this old football out of my stash, added a magnet to the back and... Well, this will certainly do for now!

What goes with football? Snacks of course! Wanted to mention I've found several different flavors of Planter's Peanuts at Dollar Tree in the 6oz cans. Regular, Vinegar, Chipotle, and the latest, Salted Caramel. The nuts are perfect for everything from tailgating to couchgating to charcuterie boards. I like this size can too, it's not too big.

And finally, I stopped at Aldi and was pleased to find a couple of these football field platters still on the shelf. They are a nice medium size, about 16" long, not too big, not too small. Oh yes folks, we are ready for some football in Philly:@)

🏈Grab it when you see it, and
Have a Happy Day:@)
GO BIRDS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Though we live no where near you, we are big Eagles fans, possibly because Jalen Hurts our favorite QB Alabama has ever had. Great skills and good character. What could be better?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!