Saturday, August 24, 2024

Volunteer Sunflower, Basil Salt, Eagles Platter and $1.25 K-Cups...

I didn't plant any sunflowers this year, but I was tickled to find one growing in the box I had zucchini:@) I'm guessing a critter dropped a seed, but as soon as I recognized the leaves I was curious to see what the flower looked like. The plant is about 24" tall, and a very pretty hint of early fall:@)

As the garden winds down for the season... How about preserving a little taste of summer by making some Basil Salt. Use it like any seasoned salt, and it's especially good with tomatoes.:@)

Here is this year's plastic serving plate Eagles design at Dollar Tree. Still has the fluted edge, it's thin plastic, but would certainly serve us well for a few football parties or tailgating trips.

$1.25 Eagles ceramic coasters:
Fan cave anyone???

They also have name brand hot cocoa k-cups... Great stocking stuffers or gifts to put on the desk of coworkers folks:@) They won't be around for long, I'm sure it was just a buyout. 
Grab it when you see it, and
Have a Great Weekend:@)

1 comment:

  1. Your sunflower is a happy garden surprise, Lynn! I like the idea of basil salt. You always find the best Dollar Tree items.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!