Tuesday, August 27, 2024

1:6 Scale Barbie Pumpkin Pie from Bottle Cap & Clay

Barbie asks, are you ready for pumpkin season? Pumpkins are big business, and a fall essential to many people. She got a couple little beauties in her last CSA box from Cousin Rube's Farm. And while it's way too early to think about Jack-O-Lanterns, she got her knife out with something different in mind...

Pumpkin pie:@)
While these Bottle Cap Pies aren't a new idea, this is the first time I've made one for my Barbie World. It was quick and easy, I like that in a craft:@) I took a standard bottle cap, filled it with clay, and let it dry. Then just painted the top to look like pumpkin pie. You can be as detailed as you'd like, make a lattice top, or a top crust with a pretty design. I made good ole standard pumpkin pie. 

I'd like to thank my son for planting the itty pumpkins and gourds in his garden the last couple years. This Barbie size one is from him, and the smallest in this pic. They have been fun😉

Another easy idea:

Make something just for fun, and
Have a Happy Day:@)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!