Monday, December 5, 2022

Wilton Color Mist Sprayed Spritz Cookies -And a Spritz Tip...

I wanted to share a cute idea for easily decorating Spritz Cookies with Wilton Color Mist Spray. I found red and green at Ollies (a close out discount store) for 99¢ each, yep, home they came:@) Next I picked a disc that would work with both colors, the star from the Oxo Holiday Disc Set. Simply bake up a batch of your favorite spritz, let cool, then spray with the colors. You can make them as light or vibrant as you'd like. Might even be fun to try to spray the centers, letting the color fade a bit towards the edges...

The Color Mist Spray I used:

And don't hesitate to get the kids involved folks,
they'll get a kick out of "spray painting" the cookies:@)

My tip:
If using a disc with a very detailed design,
it's best to choose a recipe that uses powdered sugar.
That way the rough edges of the sugar won't clog the disc openings.
Learned this the hard way making these cookies with the 
Oxo star disc from the Holiday Set
Wanted to share...


Color Mist Sprayed Spritz Cookies
  1. Bake, cool, spray, let mist air dry, store cookies in air tight container.
  2. That's it folks:@)
Enjoy a cookie and have a happy day🎅

I'm Joining:

4 comments:

  1. Wow, how cool is this! Never heard of color mist, how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of this spray, Lynn! It sounds like a fun idea. I have to say that the shortbread spritz are my favorite of the spritz. Do you have a favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make it 3 of us who haven't seen this spray! I need to head to JoAnn's and walk down the decorating aisle---it would be fun to play around with this mist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried the spray. They look good. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!