Monday, May 16, 2022

Sweet Dijon Carrots

I love it when something so simple really makes a big impact... These Sweet Dijon Carrots come together in no time, and they are perfect for anything from a week night meal to a holiday dinner:@) Actually, I intended to make them for Easter, now I wish I did... Super sweet with just the slightest tang from the mustard, these carrots are really nice folks! Don't hesitate to try them, I think you'll be pleased.

Recipe easily scaled down.

Sweet Dijon Carrots-from Taste of Home
2 lbs of carrots, sliced
1/2 C packed brown sugar
3 Tblsp butter
2 Tblsp Dijon mustard
S&P to taste
Minced parsley for garnish
  1. Cook carrots your preferred way.
  2. Gently heat brown sugar, butter and mustard in skillet. Stir until the sugar melts and the sauce thickens a bit. 
  3. Stir in carrots, cook until carrots are well coated.
  4. S&P to taste, garnish with minced parsley.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)

5 comments:

  1. I will be trying this thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely cook carrots, but I love them and these sound really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try these, Lynn. They sound perfectly wonderful! I’m thinking that the instant pot might be the way for me to cook them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrots our on our weekend dinner rotation frequently as I know my sons will not go to the trouble of peeling and slicing carrots for dinner, LOL. This will be a delicious change of pace from my go to roasted carrots.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!