Monday, September 23, 2019

Pumpkin Spice and Maple Syrup Carrots -Instant Pot Pressure Cooker or Stove Top

These Pumpkin Spice and Maple Syrup Carrots are a super simple, yet very tasty seasonal treat. I used my Instant Pot pressure cooker, but you could use whatever your favorite cooking method is for carrots. All that's required are carrots, some pumpkin spice, butter and a little maple syrup. They come together quickly for a week night dinner and are ~just fancy enough~ to be served at the holidays too. Don't hesitate to give this a try folks, I don't think you'll be disappointed:@)

Pumpkin Spice and Maple Syrup Carrots
  1. Carrots, peeled, washed and cut into 1/4" thick circles.
  2. Place in steamer basket.
  3. Pressure cooker: Add 1 C water to vessel. Select 2-3 minutes and use manual release. I like 2 minutes, they'll be softer with 3 minutes.
  4. Stove top: Steam or cook until desired doneness.
  5. Pour carrots into bowl, sprinkle top with pumpkin spice, add a little salt, and add as much butter as you like -you know your crowd:@) Stir until butter melts.
  6. Drizzle lightly with maple syrup and serve.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:
All Things Fall

7 comments:

  1. I am not big on pumpkin spice, but my DIL loves it. I am forwarding a link to this post to her. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making the carrots this way sounds great and gives them a lot of flavor. Thanks for the recipe and enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved my carrots in the IP, too, Lynn. Your sound so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely going to try these this week. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds amazing! I am not typically a fan of cooked carrots but I bet my crew would love these. Thanks for sharing at the Happy Fall party. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love the idea of pumpkin spice and maple with these carrots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!