Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Super Easy Weeknight Pasta Fagioli Soup

Every once in a while a recipe on a label catches my eye, and this Pasta e Fagioli Soup from Hunt's did not disappoint! This is a hearty soup that's very flavorful, and nice and filling. It's seriously easy and cooks up quickly, the thing that takes the longest is browning a couple slices of bacon. (And once again I did save a few crumbles to add to the top for the picture... And forgot about them... ugh.) But I think you get the idea:@)

The sauce I bought.

I had a bag of standard mixed vegetables in the freezer, peas, string beans, corn and lima beans.

The recipe:

Eat well and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:
Wonderful Wednesday
A Morning Cup of Joe
Dishing and Digging It

5 comments:

  1. Yum looks very nice and tasty especially for this time of the year.
    Joy@Books&Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an easy pasta e fagioli recipe, Lynn! Adding bacon would enhance the flavor, and would make for a quick week night meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I ask you did you ever mention a little decluttering book on your blog about 2 years ago? I cannot remember the name of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, does this sound good AND easy! Thanks Lynn!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm keeping this in my back pocket for one of those nights when I'm short on time and need something tasty and hot for dinner! Hope you had a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!