Monday, November 19, 2018

Dollar Tree Votive Candles with Team (Philadelphia Eagles) Embellishments -Quick Craft

If you know a true sports fan, they most likely have a collection of licensed items or a little shrine dedicated to the team they follow (even if that team just got spanked 7-48...ugh). Here's a super fast and inexpensive, ~yet thoughtful~ gift made from simple Dollar Tree votive candles and some team logo tattoos. I really got lucky and found the pack of 8 sticky tattoos marked down to 50¢ at Walmart, making this a truly affordable craft:@) Add a dab of Elmer's glue and some color coordinated glitter to the top, and wa-la, we have a little extra something to stuff into a fanatics Christmas stocking! Or to add to the buffet table at your next football party...

 Of course we're only limited by our imagination and the supplies we have on-hand. 
Wrapping some coordinating ribbon or washi tape around the bottom might be cute.

But I'd say, for way less than $1.50 and 10 minutes of time...
I know this little gift would make ~this~ Eagles fan smile:@)

 Let's start chipping away at that gift list and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:
Craftastic Monday
Cooking and Crafting with J&J
Made By You Monday
Dollar Store Craft Link Party

4 comments:

  1. What a super-cute votive you've transformed, Lynn! That would be a fun craft for kids to make, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just counted up the number of Packer jerseys in my daughter's closet! I think she's set for life, LOL. I wonder if I can find Packer tattoos in Indy? Worth a look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. If not Packers then so many other stickers one can use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Lynn! I love the addition of the glitter in your team votives. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!