Friday, May 25, 2018

Red, White and Blue Tree 2018

I kept things really simple, but I still think really pretty, for this year's Red, White and Blue Tree. Ma gifted me this fun clear plastic tree at Christmas, look at the great scroll work and big star on top! I immediately knew I wanted to use it for the summer holidays. Ornaments are flag balls from the thrift store and Dollar Tree glitter balls. The flower ring at the base is from AC Moore many ~many~ years ago.

I also added one 10 count string of clear lights to the bottom for a little brightness and sparkle.

I wish everyone a nice Memorial Day Weekend:@)

4 comments:

  1. Lynn, Your clear tree is perfect for decorating for the seasons and celebrating the Red, White & Blue! I'm lovin' those stars & stripes ornaments! Happy Memorial Day Weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tree! How sweet and with the ornaments it sings America!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little tree that your Ma gifted you. It's perfect, and fun for the summer. Happy Memorial Day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE this Lynn! I so want to make a USA tree, this is perfect!! Hope you have a fun weekend!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!