Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Went Junkin' -Quick St. Patrick's Day Ornament Spruce Up

I don't know why this little ceramic cat ornament was displayed with the St. Patrick's Day nick-knacks at the thrift store, but I thought the ginger colored fur and green eyes worked:@) I removed it's red ribbon and old glue, and simply added a green ribbon and old worn clover charm Ma gave me. I think it's cute and for $1 will be fun on my tree.

 The ornament I started with:

I also found this cute but simple ceramic shamrock on the same day. 

 I'd say the luck of the Irish was with me:@)
Have a happy day!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah! So much cuter with the St. Patty's charm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about ready to go to the thrift stores...always something fun to collect! You did GOOD! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little kitty, yes she's purrrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet kitty! And good for you, to have the imagination to spruce it up for your decor! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you do tree ornaments for seasons and holidays! The cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the luck 'o the Irish was certainly with you! I look forward to seeing your St. Paddy's Day tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy, you *are* lucky.

    I know someone in Minnesota that would have loved to find that cat a local thriftstore. She has two gingers.

    That simple ceramic shamrock is lovely.

    Can wait to see your decorated little table.

    For $1? Not in my area. Even the thriftstores don't have anything for $1 any more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You find the best stuff thrifting Lynn, love her new clover collar. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!