Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Vintage Thrift Store Snowman-Philadelphia Eagles Crafting

Well, it happened folks, and just when our season was going so well... They broke my quarterback. Yep, one of the league's leading candidates for MVP is done for the year. While the Philly Faithful are trying to be strong and think positively (which really isn't a Philly sports thing in case you don't know:@), we're crushed. But I do still have a fun little something to share:

The latest member of my little Snowman Eagles Army is this cute vintage snowman I found at the thrift store for 50¢. He was missing the broom that originally came with him, but I didn't mind, I had another idea in mind for the hole in his hand:@)

The snowman I brought home:

Here is a quick updated pic of  the smaller snowmen in my Eagles Army:@)
The two larger ones are on the other side of the table.

Keep smiling *sniffle~lip tremble* and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:
Creating Christmas Link Party

5 comments:

  1. How cute!! Love that you made him an Eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry! BUT, your new snowman is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your army of Eagle snowmen is adorable, Lynn! I'm so sorry about your quarterback.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling snowman ornament! Thank you for sharing at Creating Christmas! Blessings, Cecilia @My Thrift Store Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!