Monday, October 16, 2017

Grilled Cauliflower Florets with Montreal Steak Seasoning

I was planning to fire up the grill and needed a veggie so I wouldn't lose my Mom card... One of the boys has always refused to eat this vegetable, ~until~ we tried Grilled Cauliflower with Montreal Steak Seasoning. It took some time but turns out, Mom knows best after all:@) I kept it simple and cut the florets small, about 1", gave it a healthy drizzle of olive oil, added a nice sear, and this made a very tasty side dish. Don't hesitate to toss a cool weather veggie onto the grill folks, it's good stuff!
How much Montreal Steak Seasoning? Once you think it's enough, go ahead, add another shake or two:@)

Grilled Cauliflower Florets with Montreal Steak Seasoning
Cauliflower cut into 1" florets
Hearty drizzle of olive oil
Very generous sprinkling of Montreal Steak Seasoning
  • Heat grill pan over hot heat. Pour veggies into pan, let sit for a couple minutes, until they begin to char. Give a stir and let sit again. Cook until veggies are crisp tender, about 10 minutes.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)

8 comments:

  1. Lynn, I have to confess that cauliflower is not my favorite veggie either but I would love it this way or roasted in the oven! I had to chuckle over 'losing your Mom card' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cauliflower and this looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, they look good! Gotta get out the Montreal Steak Seasoning and give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I have a head of cauliflower in the fridge and plenty of Montreal Steak Seasoning in the pantry! This will be on tomorrow's menu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cauliflower, Lynn, and I'll bet it had a steak taste to it. I'm going to try this the next time I buy some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love cauliflower. I'll have to get some on my next grocery run so I can try preparing it like this.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, this is right up my alley!! Must try!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cauliflower ...
    Yum!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!