Sunday, September 4, 2016

Super Simple Two Ingredient Chip Dip!

I needed a little something extra for a gathering with my crew and decided to try this Two Ingredient Chip Dip. We all enjoyed it, especially for the simplicity of it! I would suggest a little sprinkling of dried parsley for color but other than that, don't hesitate to add this to your football snack list folks:@)

Simple Two Ingredient Chip Dip-from Sweet and Simple Living
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 bouillon cube-I used 1 tsp Chicken Better Than Bouillon
1/8 C warm water
~Dissolve bouillon in warm water, beat broth and cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
~Serve with potato or tortilla chips.

Eat well and have a happy day:@)

5 comments:

  1. Now this has got to be the simplest dip ever!! Who doesn't love chips and dip???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who'da thunk??? I bet it tastes like French Onion soup! Happy Labor Day Lynn-
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet I can't dunk just one chip in your dip Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Years ago, we used to make this often, Lynn! We would use the granulated chicken bouillon. I like the idea of using Better Than Bouillon instead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!