This pie has a bit of pucker power and is best served with coffee or tea.
Crustless Cranberry Pie-from Ocean Breezes & Country Sneezes
1 C A/P flour
1 C sugar
1/4 tsp salt
2 C cranberries-fresh or frozen
1/2 C walnuts, chopped
1/2 C butter, melted
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp almond extract
- Mix flour, sugar and salt.
- Mix in the cranberries and nuts to coat.
- Stir in everything else.
- Spoon (very thick) batter into a greased 9" pie plate and smooth out to fill plate.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream (optional).
Eat well and have a happy day:@)