Sweet Potato Stuffed Jalapenos
- Steamed sweet potato mashed with salt and pepper and just the tiniest amount of butter (or leave butter out for vegan and vegetarian options).
- Fill jalapenos that were sliced in half lengthwise and cleaned well, with the sweet potatoes.
- Top with panko breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 375 for about 16 minutes and finish under the broiler to brown up the tops.
- Sprinkle with salt and any of the options above once out of the oven. You don't need extra salt if you use the Lawry's.