Earl says the spiders are optional, but much easier to find locally than eye of newt...
We used dried cinnamon apples (which are really good!), white candy melts, cinnamon (let's just say it's behind the candy melts-k?) and the Halloween colored sprinkles. This would be a great snack for Halloween parties.
Thanks so much for the challenge to come up with something fun for the sprinkles Michael:@)
White Chocolate-Cinnamon Apple Popcorn
White candy melts, about 55 pieces
8 C popcorn=1/3 C unpopped using hot air popper
1 C dried cinnamon apples, broken into smaller pieces-two packages, I found them at Walmart
test tube of jimmies... about 2 healthy Tblsp
Cinnamon-add a light dusting before the candy hardens up
Spiders or eye of newt-optional:@)
- Place popcorn and apples in large bowl or on cookie sheet.
- Melt candy melts and pour over popcorn.
- Add sprinkles and mix well (hands work best).
- Add a light dusting of cinnamon.
- Allow candy to harden and enjoy!