Lemon Zucchini Bread
2 C sugar
3/4 C oil
2 C zucchini, grated
2 1/2 C A/P flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla
1-2 lemons, just the zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans or put paper liners in cupcake pan.
- Mix everything except zucchini. Fold in the zucchini.
- Bake 45-50 minutes for bread, approx 22-25 minutes for muffins.
- You can definitely cut back on the sugar (actually I suggest it).
- I estimated 1/3 of the recipe and ended up with 7 big muffins.
- It's your call on how much lemon zest you'd like to use, I've made it with one and it's extra lemony with with two.