Friday, January 28, 2011

CSN Baking Review-Coming Soon!

Hi everyone! Had enough snow? Longing for spring? Ready to plant some flowers, spruce up the yard, maybe get a new wooden swing set for the kids? Be sure to check the link for some great ideas!

A very generous e-mail from our friends at CSN warmed me right up and
I decided to do a review of the LeCreuset Pie Dish! 
Thought I'd deal with the snow by baking something yummy and dreaming of the berries yet to come:@)
I have a few LeCreuset baking dishes and they are wonderful, 
so I'm looking forward to adding the matching pie dish!

If you need a fun baking pan or kitchen item (anything really, CSN is over 200 stores large),
please stop by CSN to see all they offer, you'll be amazed:@)
Have a happy day!

12 comments:

  1. I love their bakeware, too, Lynn. I won two pieces in a giveaway, and they are wonderful. I want to hear about this one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn,
    Don't have any, but would love to someday!
    Snow's still falling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a terrific choice. I love the color of the pie plate. They really have such nice things that it is sometimes hard to pick. Enjoy! I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color! I've always been happy with my Le Creuset baking dishes. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooooh, that looks like it's just made for somethin' yummy for the tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynn! Oh, I would love one of these lovely baking dishes!
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CSN is awesome! I hope the snow stops for those who have had too much! We are expecting 65 degrees tomorrow than snow Sunday! Hmmm...HPS Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. You lucky, lucky girl. You're going to have so much fun. CSN is always so good to us Bloggers. Have a great weekend, Miss Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty color! Stop by sometime, Lynne, cause I have something I want you to see on my blog....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi !
    I bought a couple of Le Creuset stoneware dishes...and they are wonderful!
    The red pie plate is really pretty and the Le Creuset color for my cast iron tomato pot ... which I also love using!
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Stay warm~
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love CSN- I did a lot of my Christmas shopping there. Love that pie plate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh awesome! You have great recipes Lynn. Looking forward to the review. CSN is wonderful!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!