Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Barbie This and That... Halloween & Christmas

We're at that fun time of year when there's a ton of things going on... Halloween, football, Thanksgiving coming up, cooler weather, and the stores are putting Christmas out. This will be my third post of Dollar Tree Halloween ideas for Barbie. And even thought it's been a few years, most of the items are still available. I picked up a pack of skeleton hands figuring I'd come up with ~something~ to make for Barbie... Even the dollhouse gets a few Halloween decorations:@)

My inspiration from Walmart,
Candle Holders:

What I started with:
And I have some leftover for future crafts...

These felt cut-outs make a quick Ghost Costume. I glued some ribbon at each shoulder, and some at each side will help tie the costume on. I was surprised to find out that the eyes and mouth were already cut and just needed to be popped out. There are 12 pieces in each pack, so that's enough for 6 dolls for a sleepover, or if your girl is having a Halloween party. Easy, fast, and cute:@) And of course, you could cut a ghost shape out of felt and draw the face on with a Sharpie too...

The cut-outs:

There are six more crafts here, and another five or so here.

I stopped at the thrift store and found this Santa pants ornament/gift bag and had a feeling it would fit Cousin Rube:@) I cut the bottom of each pant leg open, slid it on up over his belly, and wa-la... The big man is now ready for some Christmas fun:@) 

What I bought for 50¢:

🎃🎅Make something just for fun and
Have a Happy Day:@)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!