Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Mini Verse Mystery Ball Beetlejuice Edition -Barbie Halloween

I just had to grab one of these Mini Verse Halloween mystery balls at Walmart, Beetlejuice edition:@) Honestly folks, I was really hoping to get the cake (and do wish we could just buy what we want...), but ended up with these cute little skull glasses and what they call Bug Punch. I chose to save the gummy worms as a bag of doll size candy instead of using it in the drinks. ~~The story line: Barbie and Ken are going to see the new Beetlejuice movie, and are sipping a SkullTini before the show... 

The idea here is, you get all the little (and I do mean ~little~) pieces and you, or your kids, create the goodies. The whole project takes a few hours to dry, but kids will enjoy making it. This big kid, however, would prefer to buy the completed item:@) But I do keep getting suckered into picking a ball up when I see new, and especially holiday, editions at the store.

The possible varieties:

My best tip for these toys… Give the liquid glue -much more time- to dry than suggested in the instructions. My whipped cream topping kept sinking into the glass and got so wet and ugly it could barely be used. I ended up washing them and painted one white to better mimic whipped cream. But I do like the different looks of the drinks, and there are ice cubes in the glasses:@)

A quick pic in the late afternoon light...

🎃Grab it when you see it,
just don't say it three times...
And Have a Happy Day:@)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!