Thursday, August 29, 2024

Dollar Tree Crafting Vinyl Sale 2 for $1

Calling all Cricket crafters... A manager at Dollar Tree told me that Tuesday, September 3rd they will have a sale on rolls of vinyl. It will be 2 for $1.00. I asked if it was just her location or all of them, she believes it's all stores. I personally don't do this type of crafting, so I've never used the vinyl to speak about the quality.

Just wanted to share the info, but I can't confirm any of it, so please don't hold it against me if it turns out to only be the store on Route 1 in Fairless Hills, PA. But a trip to the dollar store is always a fun stop:@)

Have a Happy Day:@)

2 comments:

  1. My goodness!! They DO have a supply---I don't craft at all---not an artful gene in my life, but I can see this as a fabulous sale. This store seems enough to wallpaper a HOUSE. Do get enough for at least a Barbie Poodle Skirt and a shower curtain for her house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lynn. I don't use a circuit machine or any oter, but I do use these $tree vinyl son plastics, foam core, on sealed wood, doll floors and I've done some crafting on glass and tin/aluminum with it. I find the permanent versions, not really permanent, but sticks better than the removable. Colors and quality are pretty good. Definitely a good buy at full price compared to the higher end products.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!