Thursday, August 15, 2024

Color Street Nail Polish Strips -Sports Nail Wraps

I'll be honest folks, it's been a very long time since I've painted my nails, but I am always interested in nail art:@) While these Color Street Nail Polish Strips have been around for years, the idea is new to me. One of the girls at work showed me her shiny new purple nail polish, told me it took mere minutes to apply ~and~ she went to bed right after, I was intrigued... Then she pulled up the fall/sports collection on her phone and I knew I'd have to share... Baseball is in full swing and we're headed towards the playoffs, these are cute!

🏈And it's right around the corner...
I'm not a big fan of the brown helmet,
but there is at least one team that it works forπŸ˜‰
And of course there are many holiday or seasonal colors and designs to choose from. While a bit more expensive than a bottle of nail polish, they are much less expensive than going to the nail salon. And I love that it takes just a little longer than filing your nails to have a pretty manicure that lasts about two weeks. Pop over to check it out if interested here:@)

Just sharing something fun,
Have a Happy Day:@)

1 comment:

  1. If Katie finds out about this, she'll have Packers' nails all year long! Might be a fun b-day present!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!