Monday, July 23, 2018

Impossibly Easy Bisquick Peach and Raspberry Pie

I wanted to try this Impossibly Easy Peach and Raspberry Pie before the berries were done for the year in my son's garden, and we were all glad I did! I decided to let the fruit flavors shine and chose to leave the spices out since my last few desserts for dinner were heavily spiced. Make sure your peaches (found mine at Dollar Tree) are thawed and as dry as possible using paper towels and be sure to note that the baking time gets split, 10 minutes without the topping, then finish baking with the topping. Don't hesitate to give this nice little pie a try folks, I think you'll like it:@)

Impossibly Easy Bisquick Peach and Raspberry Pie-from Betty Crocker
12 oz bag frozen peaches, thawed, patted dry and cut into 3/4" pieces
1/2 tsp cinnamon-I didn't use this
1/4 tsp nutmeg-I didn't use this
1 C fresh raspberries
1/2 C Bisquick-I used regular, can use gluten free
1/3 C whipping cream-I used Half and Half
2/3 C sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp pure almond extract-I used 1/2 tsp, my extract is very strong

Topping:
2 Tblsp Bisquick-I used regular, can use gluten free
1/4 C sugar
2 Tblsp butter
1/2 C slivered almonds-I didn't have 1/2 C, just tossed in what I had on-hand
  1. Mix peaches and spices (if using). Pour into sprayed 9" pie plate and top with raspberries.
  2. Mix Bisquick, cream, sugar, eggs and extract in large bowl and pour over fruit.
  3. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
  4. Topping-Cut butter into Bisquick and sugar, stir in almonds. Sprinkle over top of pie.
  5. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30-35 minutes more or until knife inserted into center comes out clean. 
  6. Cool at least one hour, store covered in refrigerator.
Have a sticky sweet happy day:@)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great, Lynn, and I'm a fan of impossible pies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made an impossible pie, must try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious Lynn! I've never made an impossible pie either :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved this fruit combination and having an easy dessert in my back pocket is wonderful! It looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that looks so good! I remember the impossible cheeseburger pie or some such thing. Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!