Impossibly Easy Bisquick Peach and Raspberry Pie-from Betty Crocker
12 oz bag frozen peaches, thawed, patted dry and cut into 3/4" pieces
1/2 tsp cinnamon-I didn't use this
1/4 tsp nutmeg-I didn't use this
1 C fresh raspberries
1/2 C Bisquick-I used regular, can use gluten free
1/3 C whipping cream-I used Half and Half
2/3 C sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp pure almond extract-I used 1/2 tsp, my extract is very strong
2 Tblsp Bisquick-I used regular, can use gluten free
1/4 C sugar
2 Tblsp butter
1/2 C slivered almonds-I didn't have 1/2 C, just tossed in what I had on-hand
- Mix peaches and spices (if using). Pour into sprayed 9" pie plate and top with raspberries.
- Mix Bisquick, cream, sugar, eggs and extract in large bowl and pour over fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Topping-Cut butter into Bisquick and sugar, stir in almonds. Sprinkle over top of pie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30-35 minutes more or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool at least one hour, store covered in refrigerator.
Have a sticky sweet happy day:@)