Monday, September 18, 2017

Three Hot Sauce Buffalo Chicken Popper Dip

If you like hot sauce, chances are you have more than one brand in the house. Um, I like hot sauce:@) My mailman mentioned making some amazing wings by mixing the three below (and adding a stick of butter...) I decided to use that as inspiration, minus the stick of butter, and whipped up this Three Hot Sauce Buffalo Chicken Popper Dip, it comes together fairly quickly and can easily be doubled or quadrupled for your next football party. As written, the recipe is good for one or two people.

 Instant Pot/pressure cooker: half of a frozen breast, 1 C water, liberal sprinkling of seasoned salt, set time to 28 minutes. 
Automatic release, remove chicken and shred.
 The dip is really good with celery, I bet it'd be great with sliced peppers too.
This dip is piggy approved!

Three Hot Sauce Buffalo Chicken Popper Dip
1/2 C shredded, cooked chicken
1/2 C shredded cheese, either Jack or cheddar-I had cheddar
2 oz cream cheese, softened
1 Tblsp Frank's Hot Sauce
1 Tblsp Crystals Hot Sauce
1 Tblsp Texas Pete Hot Sauce
1 tsp butter, softened-add more if desired
1 good size jalapeno, 1/8" dice-I cleaned my pepper of seeds and membrane
breadcrumbs for the top
  1. Mix everything well, pat into small baking dish and top with breadcrumbs.
  2. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
  3. Serve warm with tortilla chips, potato chips, crackers, celery, etc.

8 comments:

  1. This is one fabulous, spicy bufffalo chicken dip! Different that the one I make, so it will be fun to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spicy thing! I love the celery dippers, this is a keeper!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know my son, Mike, would sure love this dip! How fun that your mailman shared a recipe with you, Lynn. Yes, I do have several brands of hot sauce here in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so hungry for chip and dip now that it's football season. I'll have to look at more of your recipes to get some ideas! Hugs! Go Cowboys...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds delicious and perfect for game day Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made this recipe last night...the boys and I enjoyed it! Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that this is "piggy approved", and it would sure be approved here at the cottage. We will love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday. Hope you have a great week and come back to see us real soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!