Oven Roasted Frozen Broccoli with Coconut Oil, Montreal Steak Seasoning and Lime
- Place baking sheet in oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
- Per 12 oz bag frozen broccoli-microwave 1 tsp Montreal Steak Seasoning with 1 Tblsp coconut oil until oil melts.
- In bowl, drizzle oil over frozen broccoli, mix well.
- Pour frozen broccoli onto hot baking sheet.
- Roast at 450 degrees for 20 minutes, remove from oven, stir and roast for 5-10 minutes more or until veggies are cooked and caramelized to your liking.
- Remove from oven, squeeze juice of 1/2 lime over broccoli and serve immediately.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)