Note: I did try this with square pretzels that had holes... the sauce got stuck and glumped up, not a good idea.
It's best to stick with pretzel sticks for this recipe.
Buffalo Wing Pretzels-from Mom on Timeout
**See below for 1-2 person batch
1/2 C buffalo wing sauce-I used Frank's
1/2 C butter
1 Tblsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp seasoned salt
1-2 tsp cayenne pepper, optional-I did not use this but if your crowd's into heat-Woo Hoo!
16 oz bag of pretzels
blue cheese dressing for dipping
celery and carrot sticks, optional
- Line baking sheet(s) with parchment or foil. I used an unlined LeCreuset ceramic baking dish.
- Heat wing sauce, butter and Worcestershire over low heat.
- Stir in onion and garlic powder and seasoned salt, cook for 5 minutes. I just put the first 6 ingredients (7 if using cayenne pepper) it in the microwave for 45 seconds and stirred well.
- Add pretzels to large bowl, drizzle with sauce and toss to coat. I just tossed everything together in my baking dish and mixed well.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool and serve with blue cheese dressing, add veggies if desired-ha!
Buffalo Wing Pretzels-Micro Batch
1 Tblsp buffalo wing sauce
1 Tblsp butter
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp seasoned salt
2 oz pretzel sticks
It's officially snack season folks-have a happy day:@)