I've added the chicken label, I think this marinade would be great with that too.
Soy Sauce, Dijon, Garlic and Rosemary Marinade-adapted from Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms
1/4 C soy sauce
2 fat garlic cloves, minced-the original calls for 4 cloves, sliced and inserted into the meat
2 Tblsp whole grain Dijon mustard
4 Tblsp honey
2 Tblsp orange juice
1 Tblsp fresh rosemary, minced
freshly ground black pepper
3 Tblsp olive oil
1 pkg pork tenderloins (2 tenderloins, about 2-1.5 lbs)
- Mix everything except pork in large zip top bag (I smoosh it around with my hand).
- Add pork and let marinate in fridge for at least 5 hours, flipping often.
- Put bag of pork on counter while grill heats up.
- Grill over medium/high heat with lid closed, for 4 minutes per side (think of the tenderloin as being square, flip it four times).
- Place on cutting board, cover with foil, let rest about 10 minutes, slice and enjoy!
Eat well and have a happy day:@)